Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar

Tourney Seed Projection

Everyone feeling good for a 2 seed still? I am but I am more nervous than I otherwise was.

One seeds: Nova, KU, Mich St, UVA (or UNC)

Two seeds: Oregon, UNC (or UVA), Xavier, OU

thoughts? Did West Virginia's win over OU knock OU off the 2 line? Did it knock us off? Does West Virginia have to beat KU to get to the 2 line?

Please reassure me we are a 2 seed.

I'd love to be a 2 seed in the south with UVA as the 1 seed.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

NCAA Tournament Seed???

Ok, it's time for the big dance. I was thinking regardless of the outcome of the SH game that X would be a 2 seed. Now, with West Virginia beating Oklahoma, I have to think they will jump X. So, I ask, what seed are we thinking? Also, where do we see X playing? St. Louis seems like it will certainly be the spot, but you never know.

My Prediction
    Seed: 3

Let's put the L behind us and go get a Final Four banner!
    Beat Butler

If the committee watched the game 11 in Dayton vs Wichita st. If they only look at the final score 3 seed but we won't get any love on the location.

Still 7 in RPI even after the loss. Still say a 2 seed.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I say a 2 seed. Selection committee looks at overall season. X has good resume with quality wins and record over NCAA tournament teams.
    1 seeds: Kansas, Villanova, Virginia, (UNC/Michigan St)
    2 seeds: UNC/Mich St., XU, Oregon, Utah/Oklahoma
    Last edited by xukeith; 03-11-2016 at 11:31 PM.

Man if that Buddy Hield shot counted we would be all but locked up as a 2 seed. It wil be interesting to see what happens with WVU.

Lets pray KU beats WVU.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    I say a 2 seed. Selection committee looks at overall season. X has good resume with quality wins and record over NCAA tournament teams.
    1 seeds: Kansas, Villanova, Virginia, (UNC/Michigan St)
    2 seeds: UNC/Mich St., XU, Oregon, Utah/Oregon
    You put Oregon twice. Did you mean OU?

Do u think WVU has no chance for 2 unless they beat KU? If they beat KU they have to move up to 2 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    If the committee watched the game 11 in Dayton vs Wichita st. If they only look at the final score 3 seed but we won't get any love on the location.
    You must drinking to really good stuff tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    You put Oregon twice. Did you mean OU?

Do u think WVU has no chance for 2 unless they beat KU? If they beat KU they have to move up to 2 seed.
    I could see WVU beating Kansas kicking Oregon off rather than us to be honest...

I'm 60% sold on a 2 seed. If we are a 3, I think we're the best 3. Probably puts us in the midwest with kansas and the worst 2 though. Either way, we are probably the 2 or 3 in the midwest with kansas right?