Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Creighton fans

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Please, isn't there some more creativity here somewhere? Our team is 26-4, but this thread is barely .500.
    You are welcome to offer something creative. Our team is 26-4, but you still go out of your way to criticize others posters for not posting up to your exacting standards.

You also have the Don't Read / Don't Comment option.

We are playing for a #1 seed. Carry on.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    You are welcome to offer something creative. Our team is 26-4, but you still go out of your way to criticize others posters for not posting up to your exacting standards.

You also have the Don't Read / Don't Comment option.

We are playing for a #1 seed. Carry on.
    got heeem!

"No no no, Myles is not the level of flopper of Groselle. I actually find Groselle to be a horrible person. And you all may think this is a strong take to have about a college player. I disagree. He flops on pretty much every play. He argues and complains with the refs constantly. And he annoyingly and purposely claps and cheers near, around, or in the face of opponents when something bad happens to them. He's an ass sucker. He sees an ass, he sucks it. He's the type of person you'd never want to play a pick up bball game with or against because he just pisses everyone off and adds little to no value."

Quote Originally Posted by Newswired View Post
    I completely agree. I was so distracted watching his antics that I missed half of the game.
    He does it every game. I have watched at least 5 of their games this season. If the staff doesn't tell him to stop it than they are condoning it IMO.

The guy is a POS.
    Zip'em Up!

Will there be a "St. John Fan's Thread" next?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Will there be a "St. John Fan Thread" next?

I think it would be this. Can't be more than one of those.