Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Creighton fans

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I

Creighton fans

I had a lot of respect for Creighton fans until I went to their board to see what they had to say about the game. While they aren't as bad as cryer fans (who could be, after all), they are a pretty sad lot. I know others on our board have spoken about how much they respect Creighton fans too, so I am posting the link to the game thread on their board. Start on p. 3.

Link: http://bluejayunderground.com/viewto...c8fa37038c6ac7.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

I don't think it was so bad. Everyone hates Macura. EVERYONE. Other than Xavier fans, of course. And I have a hard time faulting any team's fans that only see Xavier once or twice a year from not like Jalen much, either. Hell, a lot of our own fans don't like Jalen very much a lot of the time.

Sophomore
    Just seems like a couple of dudes bringing the vitriol. And, frankly, were they on the other team, I might have a few words about Reynolds and JP.

Good!! I'm glad everyone BUT US hates JP. He's in all their heads.

All Hail the Macrowave!!!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I don't think it was so bad. Everyone hates Macura. EVERYONE. Other than Xavier fans, of course. And I have a hard time faulting any team's fans that only see Xavier once or twice a year from not like Jalen much, either. Hell, a lot of our own fans don't like Jalen very much a lot of the time.
    How about calling Farr a punk? I have a problem with that.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Yeah, that's hard to figure. Probably just because he was eating their ginger alive and laughing about it.

Sophomore
    who cares what creighton fans think

Supporting Member
    Yeah other than their comment about Farr, I can't really blame them. If Reynolds was on any other team, we would think the exact same thing about him...let's be honest he does something every freaking game. JP is like a fly that you can't get away from, and since he is on our team, i love it.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    How about calling Farr a punk? I have a problem with that.
    It's a good thing you haven't read what Butler fans were saying about Farr a couple of weeks ago in Indy.

Sophomore
    Yeah, it wasn't too bad, although whining about flopping is ironic.