Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2015-16 Men's BBall Big East Awards

Quote Originally Posted by X-Fan View Post
    Wow! I did not see JP winning 6th man, but after thinking about it, it is more than deserved. Really happy for JP. I think Farr had a great year, but most of his massive numbers were in the non-conference. Also awesome that Tre got 3rd Team All-American. Great to see these guys recognized! Also, pretty awesome that they are Sophs. ;-)

Next up COY for Coach Mack? It would be pretty surprising if he didn't win.
    I think Farr was on track for an all-conference selection until he had a dip offensively for a solid stretch of the conference schedule. Up until that point, I would have called him the best center in the conference.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan2434 View Post
    JP just won this. And Tre made 3rd team All-America for USA Today. Didn't see that one coming but that's awesome
    Ah, I didnt see your post, just made a new thread about Tre being AA.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Ah, I didnt see your post, just made a new thread about Tre being AA.
    come on! haha

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    I think Farr was on track for an all-conference selection until he had a dip offensively for a solid stretch of the conference schedule. Up until that point, I would have called him the best center in the conference.

yeah he kind of leveled off a little bit throughout conference play. Tough to keep up the way he was playing for every single game

Kellen Dunham won the "Sportsmanship Award", I assume for kicking his leg out to draw "fouls" and complaining to the refs when someone's finger brushes his jersey.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by blueblob06 View Post
    Kellen Dunham won the "Sportsmanship Award", I assume for kicking his leg out to draw "fouls" and complaining to the refs when someone's finger brushes his jersey.
    does the "Sportsmanship Award" go to the biggest baby in the league?

I think it goes to the white person least like JP Macura.

2015-16 Men's BBall Big East Awards

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I think it goes to the white person least like JP Macura.
    Winner.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblob06 View Post
    Even though the award didn't go to The Main Man James Farr, I've always liked how he offers a hand to the opponent when they are on the floor. Don't know about anyone else but I notice stuff like that and it is impressive.
    Balls of Steele!!

I kind of think they gave it to Dunham out of sympathy. Honestly I swear I'm being 100% objective, but I don't think in the 4 years I've watched him play that I've seen him talk on the court. So I guess yeah I've never seen him say anything negative to an opponent, but I've also never even seen him acknowledge an opponent. Pretty much keeps to himself. And by the sympathy part, Butler fans are crying because he only got honorable mention for a pretty average year from him. He was pre season 1st team and he was on the final guys cut for the USA team in the summer. Not that Dunham isn't good, but I think everyone expected a better year from him.