Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thank you James, it has been a true pleasure!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Exactly. That's not uncommon at all. We aren't talking BYU or Brandon Weeden here.
    yeah i mean Farr turned 23 before the season started and nobody seems to even mention him being "old".

Not only through his development, but a generally nice guy on campus as well. Always willing to say hi, and just do the things he needs to do on the court. I have a lot of respect for James Farr, and I hope he has a monster game to close out his time at Cintas. That being said, something better for him would be to get to the Final 4!

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Not only through his development, but a generally nice guy on campus as well. Always willing to say hi, and just do the things he needs to do on the court. I have a lot of respect for James Farr, and I hope he has a monster game to close out his time at Cintas. That being said, something better for him would be to get to the Final 4!
    I became a HUGE fan in the UC game when he made it clear we were not sinking to their level. Their only hope was to have the game decided by emotion rather than talent. Be above it, like a man.

Saw James today in my high school talking about academics, everyone liked him a lot as expected.

Tomorrow it is our Final Farr. Then it is on to the Final Four.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Thank you James for your commitment to the X! Truly the poster child for player development.

I also wish you luck with your inevitable casting as a young Gregory Hines in the remake of White Nights.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Sophomore
    2012-13 was my first year of season tickets- he's truly the first kid I've seen grow up over these years.

His entire freshman year he had 16 pts and 14 rebounds in the Atlantic 10.

THREE times this year he has eclipsed that toal for points AND rebounds in the same game in the Big East Conference.

He's been an absolute pleasure to watch these last few years, another great example of Mack's development over the years.

I know he's got several more Big Games in him before moving on to the next chapter.

Junior
    Farr has been my favorite this year. I hope he has many games left in a Xavier uniform.

Sophomore
    He couldn't get onto the floor as a freshman on a team lacking in bigs. He leaves as one of the best rebounders we've seen, and one of the most valuable players on the team with the best regular season in program history. Always represents us well with his play, his actions off the court, and in speaking to the press. I wish him the absolute best in whatever is next for him.