Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Media Guides

Media Guides

Quick question. Does the Bookstore either at Cintas or on Mongomery still have media guides for sale? Wanted to pick one up and drop it off when I visit WKRQ on Saturday night. Thanks.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Quick question. Does the Bookstore either at Cintas or on Mongomery still have media guides for sale? Wanted to pick one up and drop it off when I visit WKRQ on Saturday night. Thanks.
    I was in both locations last week but didn't see any media guides for sale. They typically don't sell them after the preseason (1st reg season at the latest) game that I am aware of. If I had a copy, I would give it to you. Sorry MOR.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Sophomore
    I've seen them for sale on the goxavier.com website. Under the auctions page. Go to the "fan center" tab at the top, and under that dropdown it says "auctions" and they appear to be for sale for $25. Not sure how fast you can get them.

Freshman
    Have you tried emailing or calling the athletic dept to see if they can get one to you over-nighted, or surprise Q with it by sending it to his place -- I'm sure with all of the support he's given our beloved university over the years, that's the least they could do to help brighten his day a bit!

They started to do away with them over the past few years ago on some sort of "going green initiative" to save trees. Which is BS.

i reside in the murky dreams of drug addled women.
    Phuckin' trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Chermy23 View Post
    They started to do away with them over the past few years ago on some sort of "going green initiative" to save trees. Which is BS.
    I don't know if they have reduced the number available, but they do still sell them. I think they stopped sending them out free to club seat holders and other such dignitaries. But they had them for sale during the preseason game this season, and I am pretty sure they were gone after the 1st regular season game.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    I don't know if they have reduced the number available, but they do still sell them. I think they stopped sending them out free to club seat holders and other such dignitaries. But they had them for sale during the preseason game this season, and I am pretty sure they were gone after the 1st regular season game.
    i saw them for sale at the last home game as well

Quote Originally Posted by The Coz View Post
    Phuckin' trees.
    If only there was a way to grow more trees. One day, maybe.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Chermy23 View Post
    If only there was a way to grow more trees. One day, maybe.
    just have to make more 3s http://www.goxavier.com/sports/2015/...720154102.aspx