Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Freshman THill42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Where skyline parachutes descend from
    Posts
    178

    Xavier Nova online

    Anybody know if the Nova at Cintas game is online anywhere? I have it on dvr but would like to be able to watch on mobile.

  2. #2
    Nothing on Youtube yet. Might take a week or two

  3. #3
    Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On America's Great North Coast
    Posts
    17,914
    Quote Originally Posted by THill42 View Post
    Anybody know if the Nova at Cintas game is online anywhere? I have it on dvr but would like to be able to watch on mobile.
    Brother, can you make a DVD and send it to me? I'll be happy to pay postage!!
    PM me here if you can. My DVR futched up that night when I was out of town.
    Thanks!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

  4. #4
    Freshman THill42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Where skyline parachutes descend from
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Brother, can you make a DVD and send it to me? I'll be happy to pay postage!!
    PM me here if you can. My DVR futched up that night when I was out of town.
    Thanks!
    I'd love to help out but I don't believe that I have the requisite equipment to record a DVD from my TV.

  5. #5
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    903
    I was told recently you can't record from DVR to DVD. Idk if that is true or not as Ive never tried. Anyone know for sure?

  6. #6
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by TUclutch View Post
    I was told recently you can't record from DVR to DVD. Idk if that is true or not as Ive never tried. Anyone know for sure?
    I mean you can if you've got a DVD Burner.

    You can't just burn a DVD with a regular DVD player.......

  7. #7
    Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On America's Great North Coast
    Posts
    17,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    I mean you can if you've got a DVD Burner.

    You can't just burn a DVD with a regular DVD player.......
    Yeah, I've got a DVD burner. I'm one of the 1%-ers..
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

  8. #8
    Supporting Member Emp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Royal Oak Michigan
    Posts
    3,090
    I'm the last to give tech advice, but......

    Couldn't it be downloaded to a flash drive? Uploaded to the Cloud?
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

  9. #9
    Supporting Member mid major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    hamilton, ohio
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Brother, can you make a DVD and send it to me? I'll be happy to pay postage!!
    PM me here if you can. My DVR futched up that night when I was out of town.
    Thanks!
    MOR, I was able to burn the game on dvd for you. I tried sending you a private message but I'm challenged and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. My email is gdania@aol.com. Shoot me an email and I'll get the dvd to you. I am going to the game tomorrow and I'll be at Dana's beforehand. Let me know. Mid Major- XU '89

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •