Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: will Jalen ?

will Jalen ?

Quote Originally Posted by jhelmes37 View Post
    I remember when Crawford was buried on the bench during his rookie season.

He attended an X game and X was highly ranked at the time. I believe it was the season of the brawl, but before the brawl happened.

The announcer asked Crawford if he would rather be on the court for X than being buried on the bench for a shitty NBA team.

Crawford didn't even answer. He just glared at the guy.

What did Crawford make in the NBA? 2 million in total? Now more overseas?

Brown was a washout? I'll bet he made more than 2 million. (I'm too lazy to look it up.)

If Jalen can make 500k per year right now overseas, and he can't improve his draft stock by playing another year, he's an idiot if he stays.

All it takes is one freak play in an open gym and an athlete will never play again.
    Xavier played Crawford's IU in 2008. Tu and Mark weren't even on the team yet.

And to elaborate on your point:

Crawford would still be making millions in the NBA if it weren't for his attitude. And like you said, he's still hauling it in overseas.

Brown made a lot of money in the NBA, and another year in college would have only taken away a year of income (about half a million). Now, he's making a whole lot of money in Europe.

Sent from my K011 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by XUFan09; 02-28-2016 at 09:59 AM.

I think Jalen has a big game today and xavier gets the win. If he gets the better of Delgado and they keep Whitehead in check, Xavier wins easy.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I think Jalen has a big game today and xavier gets the win. If he gets the better of Delgado and they keep Whitehead in check, Xavier wins easy.
    Easier said that done lately! I liked that was have Remy, though, for those purposes. On one of the D&V podcasts, Rick Broering said something I agree with: "I've realized that if I didn't notice Remy, he probably had a pretty good game." Hopefully, we don't notice Remy today (unless he's nailing a 3 or making an and-1 layup in transition.

He attended an X game and X was highly ranked at the time. I believe it was the season of the brawl, but before the brawl happened.

The announcer asked Crawford if he would rather be on the court for X than being buried on the bench for a shitty NBA team.

Brown was a washout? I'll bet he made more than 2 million. (I'm too lazy to look it up.)

If Jalen can make 500k per year right now overseas, and he can't improve his draft stock by playing another year, he's an idiot if he stays.

All it takes is one freak play in an open gym and an athlete will never play again.
    Jcraw made about 5.5 mil in his 4 years in the NBA. D brown made about 2 mil in his 3 years, but I'm pretty sure he's making about 2 mil a year in Europe now.

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Easier said that done lately! I liked that was have Remy, though, for those purposes. On one of the D&V podcasts, Rick Broering said something I agree with: "I've realized that if I didn't notice Remy, he probably had a pretty good game." Hopefully, we don't notice Remy today (unless he's nailing a 3 or making an and-1 layup in transition.
    Well St. Johns shut him down last week, so do whatever they did. They should have lost that game.

will Jalen ?

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Jcraw made about 5.5 mil in his 4 years in the NBA. D brown made about 2 mil in his 3 years, but I'm pretty sure he's making about 2 mil a year in Europe now.
    Yeah, Brown is one of the higher paid players in Europe. Going back to the NBA would mean taking a serious paycut.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Supporting Member
    Jalen had one monster dunk today; he could have had a lot more and should have. How many layups did he miss for that matter all the bigs miss.

Jalen is not ready for here or Europe or China or Israel or South America. He needs a "star" season I have not yet seen

will Jalen ?

I like Jalen. I want him to succeed. He is his own worst enemy. And if Mack can't get through to him I worry no one can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior

Brown easily made more than 2. In one year (2012) he made $850,000. His current contract is a little more than 1 million per year. (2 year deal) overseas.