Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    It was nice to see things implemented that, I assume, were worked on over the last week off. Ie there were the alley oops to Edmond... one successful and one bad pass miss. Also its like someone told Edmond to pass the ball with some speed. I dont think I have ever seen those type/speed of passes at XU. Those wrinkles that arent on film yet, but have been practiced over and over again can and will be difference makers in tight games.

Quote Originally Posted by atljar View Post
    It was nice to see things implemented that, I assume, were worked on over the last week off. Ie there were the alley oops to Edmond... one successful and one bad pass miss.
    which he turned into a score.
    2023 Sweet 16

Freshman
    I believe Ed has thrown those super jet passes since coming to X and often especially our big have had trouble with them. But I think they are getting used to both expect them and the velocity .

Quote Originally Posted by Muncie View Post
    I believe Ed has thrown those super jet passes since coming to X and often especially our big have had trouble with them. But I think they are getting used to both expect them and the velocity .
    I was going to make the point, not to diminish what Ed brings (and considering the point of this particular thread) but even if other PGs can (or can't) make the passes, if there is not someone on the other end to both receive and follow through on the delivery...and if a tree falls in the forest...
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.