Thread: 2017 sub forum?

2017 sub forum?

I'm not as up on recruiting as many, but am I missing something? No 2017 sub forum? I know, stay focused on the next game, go ahead, smack me around with my own posts. There are two promising bigs at my HS Alma mater in Detroit, and I was curious based on prior mention of Ike Eke.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    I'm not as up on recruiting as many, but am I missing something? No 2017 sub forum? I know, stay focused on the next game, go ahead, smack me around with my own posts. There are two promising bigs at my HS Alma mater in Detroit, and I was curious based on prior mention of Ike Eke.
    We're doing so well this year, that we get a waiver from the NCAA that we can keep all our players and add in the 2016 class and just pick and choose who to give the boot to for the next 10 years....

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Thought I read on Twitter that Mack was just recently in Detroit. Have to assume he was checking in on Ike Eke and others.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Chris Mack receives a lengthy extension from Xavier Musketeers men's basketball