Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    I don't think they are that far off but I would extend that to saying in times of adversity. He played some of his best ball in an X uniform in that Elite 8 run.
    To quote my good friend Santana Moss, "Big time players make big time plays in big time games."
    Run the table.

Slightly overlooked in the postgame analysis, J.P. Macura's SoulCrusher at 1:39 left with 3 seconds on the shot clock putting Xavier up 10 totally deflated any hope of a Seton Hall comeback. It is always coiled and ready.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Slightly overlooked in the postgame analysis, J.P. Macura's SoulCrusher at 1:39 left with 3 seconds on the shot clock putting Xavier up 10 totally deflated any hope of a Seton Hall comeback. It is always coiled and ready.
    He was very silently efficient against Hall, hoping that translates to him showing out in a big way against Nova. God bless, 24 hours away and I'm already jacked for it. Hoping we put a strangle hold on the Big East and are flagship again!! Where the hell is Snipe with a pump up post when you need him??