Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    Your reply makes little sense, MOR. You say nary a syllable about the actual article posted but, instead, talk about current and past situations relating to UC.

As far as Louisville not supposedly being in Doc's home market, I guess living in Cleveland makes it impossible for you to realize that Louisville games and Pitino's coach's show are frequently broadcast on a local Cincy station. I've always wondered why. But the fact remains that they are! One would think that now, since U of L and UC are no longer "joined at the hip" in the same conference, that there would be less of an appeal for the Cards on local radio.
    Good. Glad you love PDoc, that two faced bastard. But keep absorbing that hack's pap. I read the article. Who the hell cares? He should tend to worrying about foibles at the local state university and it's screw ups, but that might land him in hot water with the powers that be.

What does me living in Cleveland have to do with anything? I never take any shots at the City of Cincinnati. Of course I know that his shows are on local Cincy radio. How does that make any difference?
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 02-08-2016 at 05:15 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    How many other people have insulting email's from PDoc? Should we compile them all and take out a page in the paper publishing them all? Ha
    I would love to see them. What a joke attacking your own readers personally.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar

Paul Daugherty excels again!

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    I would love to see them. What a joke attacking your own readers personally.
    Not if it's done in a hilarious manner. You've obviously never read Gregg Doyel's Hate Mail columns when he was with CBSSports.com.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Not if it's done in a hilarious manner. You've obviously never read Gregg Doyel's Hate Mail columns when he was with CBSSports.com.
    And Doyel was stationed in Cincinnati. The local newspapers messed up when they didn't grab him and show PDoc the door.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell