Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    How do hockey jerseys usually run? Would I need to get a size larger or smaller than normal? Never bought one before so not really sure.
    I haven't worn these particular sweaters, but typically they run a bit bigger & are made to stretch over padding...so if you're on the "borderline" of sizes, you could probably order your normal size and be just fine. For instance -- I have an old Blue Jackets sweater that I've used for years (despite adding to my beer belly the past 6-7 years) and it still fits me because it has a lot of give. I was an XL then and now run XXL on normal apparel, but the sweater still fits me just fine. Hope that helps!

And yes I just admitted that the beer consumption over the years has not been kind to me...

Quote Originally Posted by x_man11 View Post
    Hey all,

Unfortunately the team fell to Cal U (PA) in the regionals, but to make it this far out of 100+ teams in the nation in D3 club is quite the accomplishment!

Some of you have asked about jerseys for sale...info on that is below.

The team will have a jersey sale from March 1 - Mid April. Point of contact for jersey sales is Dar Faroughi: faroughid@xavier.edu

Requests should have size, name (if wanted), number, and either Blue or White for color selection. Price is $105 for a jersey and $115 for jersey with a name plate.

Feel free to reach out to Dar with any inquiries -- he is the team's point of contact for alumni jersey sales!

x_man11, Can you confirm that these are the blue's and white's.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by xupuck10 View Post
    x_man11, Can you confirm that these are the blue's and white's.
    I'll ask for a pic to post. I think the team got new ones this year...