Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The importance of our depth and our moxy cannot be overstated...
    -Depth: Sumner has a below to well below average game; Farr fouls out with 10+ to play; Trevon fouls out with 5+ to play
    -Moxy: Overcome the rowdiest Providence crowd possibly ever; overcome the early Providence run; overcome 29 points from Providence in the final 10 minutes; oh, and JP. He's moxy.. and he's CJ Anderson's favorite player on this team

before you call the pavillion pansey, please know that the fans in attendnce this year were shaken up quite a bit by the Sumner injury> i was there and the worry by the entire crownd was very tangible and trust me it was hard for everyone to get totally back into it. Was also a blow out from the get-go as have been all your games at the pavillion. on a side note, I hope next year X is scheduled at Wells fargo.

NOVA, I certainly don't regard the Pavillion and a Villanova crowd as being pansy. I've watched other Nova games played there. It's a solid atmosphere as it is, and will only get better through improvements to that facility.

In the meantime, JP has some "followers" in Providence: http://www.scout.com/college/provide...ised-be-player
    X A V I E R

Great quote from a Providence messageboard

Quote Originally Posted by zanesxu View Post
    The importance of our depth and our moxy cannot be overstated...
    -Depth: Sumner has a below to well below average game; Farr fouls out with 10+ to play; Trevon fouls out with 5+ to play
    -Moxy: Overcome the rowdiest Providence crowd possibly ever; overcome the early Providence run; overcome 29 points from Providence in the final 10 minutes; oh, and JP. He's moxy.. and he's CJ Anderson's favorite player on this team
    Trevon fouled out with about 2:30 to play. If it had been 5:00 we'd have been in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contrast the mostly reasonable fan responses to a loss on the Providence board with fans on a Dayton board after a loss.

Night v. Day.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    before you call the pavillion pansey, please know that the fans in attendnce this year were shaken up quite a bit by the Sumner injury> i was there and the worry by the entire crownd was very tangible and trust me it was hard for everyone to get totally back into it. Was also a blow out from the get-go as have been all your games at the pavillion. on a side note, I hope next year X is scheduled at Wells fargo.
    Thanks, I was there also.
    Run the table.

Sophomore
    Just think what XN would think of JP if he had gone to Butler! O MY!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by SC in DC View Post
    Just think what XN would think of JP if he had gone to Butler! O MY!
    we would hate that guy like no other hahaha

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    My friends and I keep wondering how JP would be viewed by the masses if he played at Duke. My guess is that he would be the most despised player in America. Glad we got him; he, Myles, and Jimmy Farr are my three favorite players on this year's team.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

All-Conference
    JP is a more talented Chris Mack in his playing days....I think that says it all.