Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    SkyWalker also mentioned that entries won't be accepted after tipoff anymore. He calls it the PaulXU rule, but it should be the KabeX rule. I know it's gametime once his pick comes in.
    I think he's going with the schedule for TV for when the game starts; for example, FS 1 says tonight's game is at 8:30...and that's the deadline.

They might not tip off until 8:41 (or something) because an earlier game goes long, no one is sitting in their seats, unusual rendition of national anthem, drudy loses his shorts, Kahn's takes extra long bathroom break, whatever. But a 8:35 entry doesn't count anymore, even if it's Skywalker's daughter.

(Like I should care with my track record)
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

You forgot the rule that if you pick Xavier's opponent to win, and Xavier wins, you lose 100 points.

Well, it should be a rule.

Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    You forgot the rule that if you pick Xavier's opponent to win, and Xavier wins, you lose 100 points.

With a bonus wedgie!

(Unless you like that kind of thing.)

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post

Yes, this!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Wow, I missed this thread altogether. Sorry WHEELHOUSE. Thanks MUSKIEFAN82 for providing the rules. I agree with everything said inm this thread except losing 100 points if you pick against X and they win, especially tonight. I have always struggled with when picks should be cut off. Last Saturday my daughter, who was in like 5th place overall, posted at 2:09. She was disqualified; thus the introduction of the PAULXU rule. I do recall several years back, someone picked the score of a Thanksgiving tournament game a couple hours after the game had ended --- and they weren't even close.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    I do recall several years back, someone picked the score of a Thanksgiving tournament game a couple hours after the game had ended --- and they weren't even close.
    Don't blame Go. Things are tough in Kansas.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.