Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,922

    Doellman Hits Game Winner vs. Real Madrid

    Pretty sweet.


  2. #2
    Supporting Member Cheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Chester, Ohio
    Posts
    6,041
    Loved him as a player. Did so many things well. Glad he is still playing.
    Zip'em Up!

  3. #3
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    Loved him as a player. Did so many things well. Glad he is still playing.
    According to a few sites, he's the highest paid American in Europe. One shows him making 1,800,000 Euros a year.

  4. #4
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,922
    This is pretty cool.



  5. #5
    Supporting Member Cheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Chester, Ohio
    Posts
    6,041
    Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
    According to a few sites, he's the highest paid American in Europe. One shows him making 1,800,000 Euros a year.
    That's 2.51 million. WOW! Good for him. Nothing to sneeze at.
    Zip'em Up!

  6. #6
    Sophomore
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,922
    I just looked at their roster. Alex Vezenkov comes off the bench.

  7. #7
    Supporting Member Cheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West Chester, Ohio
    Posts
    6,041
    Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
    I just looked at their roster. Alex Vezenkov comes off the bench.
    Ironic.
    Zip'em Up!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •