Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Is it my imagination or does it appear Tu has learned a thing or two, offensively, from Jordan Crawford? A few of his threes and layups looked very Crawford-esque to me.

Principal

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Could the announcers be more disinterested?

That being said, it appears that defense is merely a rumor in that league.
    This is what bothers me about people who say there is no defense in the NBA. Most of the time, the reason a player can't cut it in the NBA is because he doesn't play good enough defense, and when you don't play good enough defense NBA caliber players make you look like this. Players are just too good on offense that you have to be able to limit them to make it.

In my limited time of watching the NBA, the teams that seem to succeed and win it all, are teams that play good defense. I always thought that what separated MJ and Chicago from the rest of the NBA was defense. Since then, that seemed to always be the common denominator.
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleD86 View Post
    This is what bothers me about people who say there is no defense in the NBA. Most of the time, the reason a player can't cut it in the NBA is because he doesn't play good enough defense, and when you don't play good enough defense NBA caliber players make you look like this. Players are just too good on offense that you have to be able to limit them to make it.
    A good way to spot an idiot is by hearing someone say that they don't play defense in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleD86 View Post
    Exhibit 1- Jordan Crawford.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Tu had very nice season in the NBDL. #5 in scoring at @ 22.4 ppg shooting 45.8% and 40.9% on threes Also avg 6.3 assists per game for 7th in the league. Offensive efficiency was among the leaders too.

I really would love to see him catch on somewhere. Heart of a champion. I gotta believe he is better than Steve Blake who has had a 12 year career avg. 6.5 ppg. w/ 4.0 assists. I mean I don't get how some guys stick and some guys cannot get a sniff.
    Zip'em Up!

I think a lot of it comes down to luck. With borderline players, things have to align nicely in order to make a spot with the right team, the one that will give the player some run. Once one has secured that spot for a season or two, momentum starts to build and a player becomes seasoned.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Taylor County’s Quentin Goodin is skilled, has a college-ready body and good athleticism

Quote Originally Posted by JaneCutts View Post
    Taylor County’s Quentin Goodin is skilled, has a college-ready body and good athleticism
    Wrong thread.
    Zip'em Up!