Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Amazingly - almost 18 hours and nine responses after Buck's original hate-filled post, hate diversification, and no mention of the creeps up Interstate 75.

Maybe it's not so much hate but the kind of pity and embarrassment you have for the short, pudgy older brother that always followed you around saying and doing the most stupid and awkward things you felt you have to explain away and defend to your friends and causing you to miss more than a few great parties for fear of mortification, who you later found out was really adopted, still living in your mom's basement, jobless and pathetic, trolling the internet and bullying preteen girls between rounds of profanity laced tirades and online hobbit fantasy games living on fig newtons, cheezits and grape soda.

Yeah, he beat beat you a bunch when you were four and he was six but by the time twelve and fourteen hit and you got bigger and stronger, you rarely player him but kicked his butt on a regular basis, all the while hearing about his earlier exploits on the Tiny Tikes basketball set he still keeps in the basement, exploits which he still replays on VHS and laughs about how pathetic YOU were.

(When he gets back into shape again he's gonna kick your ass, but society is holding him back because they don't appreciate or value his true talents...whatever those are.)
    Last edited by UCGRAD4X; 12-29-2015 at 09:15 AM.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

I appreciate this level of hate. There should be more of it. I just don't personally feel it towards Butler. Kentucky and UC take up most of my hate capacity.

I blame FiredUpKaren for all of this.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMuskie View Post
    And I thought MOR hated UC. This Butler hatred is hatred with a passion of a thousand fiery suns.
    This kind of passion is stuff of legends!!!!

Let us not forget that choir boy Brad Stephens taught his minions to play cheap shot basketball, and he's continued that BS with the Celtics. Hayward was, and still is, a f&$ck boy and Mouthbreather Dunham can't ever figure out how to score against Xavier.

The "Butler Way" is such a bunch of hogwash. They copied that sheet from XU. They were our rented mules in the MCC, in the A10 and now the Big East.

F-em in the But-ler.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 12-30-2015 at 03:38 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    This kind of passion is stuff of legends!!!!

Let us not forget that choir boy Brad Stephens taught his minions to play cheap shot basketball, and he's continued that BS with the Celtics. Hayward was, and still is, a f&$ck boy and Mouthbreather Dunham can't ever figure out how to score against Xavier.

The "Butler Way" is such a bunch of hogwash. They copied that sheet from XU. They were our rented mules in the MCC, in the A10 and now the Big East.

F-em in the But-ler.
    This is where I post to say that I love this shit. I hate you too. and all of your ugly girls, and F4 envy... :)

Butler 2015 uncle buck

And Butler fans lead the charge on Twitter saying Xavier is overrated. Really hope X beats the shit out of Butler on Saturday.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The wisest men follow their own direction." - Euripides

Fuck Butler
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Futler View Post
    This year is no different. I plan to keep my singular annual Xavier Hoops thread concise and directed precisely at those whom are responsible for it.

I detest what was done to me on December 19, 2009. I saw the wretched jump-ball call, I saw Crawford get pushed, and I saw Hayward lay it in. Contrary to many others inside Hinkle when this abortion of a game took place: I saw the clock stop. I saw it stop and my soul immediately followed suit. The passion and affection that I showed for the game was gutted right before my eyes. Even before Hayward distorted the value of the game I held so dear I knew what was coming next. No amount of explanation, discussion, or backing into the math behind it with a stopwatch will be able to clarify how despicable that game was. I will forever stand by the inexorable truth: The Butler vs. Xavier game on December 19, 2009 was the single most revolting and morally offensive thing that has even happened to the sport of basketball.

I hate Butler University and everything for which their university stands through tears and laughter and all times hereafter.

-Uncle Buck

THIS!! I used to respect Butler prior to that game. I hope the team remembers the atrocities of not only that game, but all of the floppy play the butler team employs on a regular basis. Shut them down!

Beating Butler with a stick is completely satisfying.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

https://twitter.com/AirJesuit/status/683384141690351618

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk