Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Who was it said "youth is wasted on the young?" Just reminiscing don't get made y'all

Quote Originally Posted by wkrq59 View Post
    Who was it said "youth is wasted on the young?" Just reminiscing don't get made y'all
    The gentleman that informed Jimmy Stewart that he essentially was an idiot for babbling instead of kissing Donna Reed, and he was right!
    X A V I E R

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    The gentleman that informed Jimmy Stewart that he essentially was an idiot for babbling instead of kissing Donna Reed, and he was right!
    Great movie!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by RoseyMuskie View Post
    Thanks for the write up. I think your assessment is fair. I do think X should get bonus points for serving beer

I've been to all of your top five "College Basketball Arena" arenas. My only disagreement is Memorial. Certainly a unique venue, but I believe Cintas' newer, modernized feel is nicer. Personal preference.

I think you can make the case that for one game, Memorial is probably a neater venue, but if I were a full-time fan w/ season tickets, I'd take Cintas in a heartbeat.
    Glad you have got a chance to visit all of those arenas! The rankings are mainly for fans that are traveling to a new arena. I would agree with you that Cintas has an overall nicer, cleaner feel but like you said Memorial is a unique venue, nothing comes close to it around the world. (Memorial has one of the more confusing concourse I've ever seen)