Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Farr

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    He does do all of those things. He shot over 40% last year and the year before from three.
    Not sure where you are getting that 40% from? Farr was 19-50 from 3 in 13-14 and 13-45 from 3 last season, currently 0-2 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by XUMIOH12 View Post
    Not sure where you are getting that 40% from? Farr was 19-50 from 3 in 13-14 and 13-45 from 3 last season, currently 0-2 this year.
    He was talking about Remy.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    He was talking about Remy.
    Guess i should have read through the James Farr thread that discusses Remy Abell's shooting.

Sophomore
    Guess i should have read through the James Farr thread that discusses Remy Abell's shooting.
    In regards to Abell, i think he should keep taking the shots that he always has. No need to stop shooting because hes been cold. I just dont like him taking mid-range or step backs because he isnt good at those.

Jimmy Farr

In regards to Abell, i think he should keep taking the shots that he always has. No need to stop shooting because hes been cold. I just dont like him taking mid-range or step backs because he isnt good at those.
    Exactly. The strengths of his halfcourt offensive game are catch-and-shoot jump shots and drives to the rim. Leave the rest for the playground.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sophomore
    Farr is another example of XU getting less sought after recruits [although that is changing], recognizing potential and character, getting them into the program and the XU Way and having them turn out better than most of the recruits with one more star who went to higher rated programs. Mostly our bigs. e.g.Grant, Strong, Hill, Williams, West, Love, Stain and on and on.

Wear blue at games!
    Birdman'71'76

The prior poster said he should stop shooting threes like Farr. I said he (Remy) should keep firing bc he shot over 40%. The two prior seasons.

The best thing Farr does is keep the ball high after he gets the offensive rebound. Those are almost guaranteed points. It is human nature to swing your arms so that you can jump higher but if you jump earlier than your opponent it doesn't matter how high he jumps, the ball is already in the net.
    No, I be concubining.

one foot?
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Jimbo Farr is the second coming of Jason Love.