Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    It's okay, but the action should be game footage. Dunking in an empty gym just reminds me of one Dayton did several years ago. I am sure X-Band has it in his files.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Not sure why I would ever have a video of Dayton players dunking.

I get why people like seeing old highlights - there have been some awesome moments. Everytime I hear "Crawford... gotta hurry... (weird high pitched gus johnson scream)" I get chills.

That said, I think this is a good intro video. It feels... modern. Like TuClutch said, the students love it, and I'm sure the players love it too. It's, as the young kids would say, "on fleek."

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked to see the intros on Saturday include past Shootout moments.
    I think it would be great as well, but I'm sure the administration is likely trying to do all they can to treat this just like any other game.

You think there will be X folks monitoring the student section? You think the students have been talked to? I bet they have and stern warnings and consequences have been delivered.

It sucks, but its necessary.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Not sure if everyone has seen this yet. Pretty good. Where does it rank in X intro videos?

Not a fan.

I cant think of one we've had that I like less actually. Maybe it is better in the arena with the lights off but on here it stinks.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I think X needs a "this is OUR city" video for after the game
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Not a fan.

I cant think of one we've had that I like less actually. Maybe it is better in the arena with the lights off but on here it stinks.
    Not a fan either. Especially when you compare it to last year's video, which was hype:

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat View Post
    Not a fan either. Especially when you compare it to last year's video, which was hype:
    I didn't like last year's video at all. The first half looked like it was pulled from the most boring part of a Jason Bourne movie with the camera shaking all over the place but nothing actually happening. The second half, I liked that they projected stuff on Cincinatti buildings, but the clips they showed were fairly dull.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by MauriceX View Post
    I get why people like seeing old highlights - there have been some awesome moments. Everytime I hear "Crawford... gotta hurry... (weird high pitched gus johnson scream)" I get chills.

That said, I think this is a good intro video. It feels... modern. Like TuClutch said, the students love it, and I'm sure the players love it too. It's, as the young kids would say, "on fleek."
    The players love it and they had fun making it according to my friends who know them. Thats what matters. When theres any question about something or its in the middle of a couple options, the deciding factor will and should be what the players like best

Sorry, this is waaaay off topic, but anyone know how many seats per row in the lower bowl? I'm shoppoing for tix for Auburn game and have a bit of an issue being too far away from an aisle. Also, if anyone is looking to sell some lower bowl tix (I'm not going that far to sit up top, though I'm sure they're fine), let me know.