Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

2015-16 Xavier Basketball Intro Video

Not sure if everyone has seen this yet. Pretty good. Where does it rank in X intro videos?

IMO not my favorite by a stretch. I prefer ones that shows season highlights and has some music to get the student section fired up. Hopefully they have a new one for Saturday

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer15 View Post
    IMO not my favorite by a stretch. I prefer ones that shows season highlights and has some music to get the student section fired up. Hopefully they have a new one for Saturday
    They arent going to have a new one just for one game

Sophomore
    I like the video. Not my favorite one ever, but i think its good.

Agreed.. I like the ones in the past more that have shown awesome X highlights from years past, especially ones from March. Anything Jordan Crawford esq, BJ's 3, Lionels shot against UC, etc... Those are what get me most hyped at least

Freshman
    I like the ones that focus on the current team, so this one is up there. However I do like having music or at least "beats" that helps get the crowd up, so this one doesn't quite check that box.

Sophomore
    I've been near the student section every game, and they get fired up every time this video comes on so Im not sure what student section you're referring to if you don't think theyre pumped.

I like this video a lot. The first 15 seconds is supposed to be like the calm before the storm with the "soft" music and shots of cintas, D'art, etc. Then the more extreme bass hits with the team appearing. I think it's really good, but then again, I like all the intro videos recently. Each is different with a new feel and each year is a new team. I think my favorite is last years with them running through the city. If they could mix last years and this years, it would be my favorite by far.
    Last edited by TUclutch; 12-09-2015 at 09:29 AM.

I like the videos that include older big highlights, then highlights of the current team, with more familiar high energy music throughout. I don't mind this one, but I can't say it does anything to get me excited about tip off. The litmus test for me in one of these videos is whether or not it would give me goosebumps right before a big game. This one does not.
    Coach Mack, "My wife thinks I'm strange for drinking Capri Suns. I think its strange they don't make them bigger than 6oz."

I wouldn't be shocked to see the intros on Saturday include past Shootout moments.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

I actually really like this one and think it's well-done. I get it that some people want to see old highlights mixed throughout, though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk