Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jimmy Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Kahns Krazy View Post
    I think it's about time for you to FOAD. A bunch of guys get together and have some fun, and you just want to shit all over it. But not without asking for a free ticket to the game.

I wish I could go back in time and never know you.
    Congratulations! It is not even noon central time and you have won today!
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    This is up there with Snuggies as a lame idea.
    I think it's about time for you to FOAD. A bunch of guys get together and have some fun, and you just want to shit all over it. But not without asking for a free ticket to the game.

Despite the loss, the "Snuggie" trip was one of the most epic events in the history of Xavier fandom. So many stories that have stood the test of time- including Kahn's chasing Grandma skirts in the hotel bar afterward.

Don't believe the classic creativity? I will never forget Sean Miller looking up at us all walking in to Dookcanes' building, laughing his ass off as we marched and chanted "Let's Go X" and giving the thumbs up.

We NEED another bus trip to a road game!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Aw,you hurt my feelings, KK. Bus trips and inebriation, pre and post game festivities, what Real Xavier Men do. Don't be so sensitive there, no one here is capping on you right to party.

Just an opinion, but Snuggies seems exceptionally funny when you get drunk in the early hours and chat it up on line, not so much in real time.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Aw,you hurt my feelings, KK. Bus trips and inebriation, pre and post game festivities, what Real Xavier Men do. Don't be so sensitive there, no one here is capping on you right to party.

Just an opinion, but Snuggies seems exceptionally funny when you get drunk in the early hours and chat it up on line, not so much in real time.
    You are aware that you are posting on an Internet message board, right? Do you also go to Republican conventions and chastise them for their right wing views? Internet message board idiocy is what happens here. It turns out many of us also enjoy the company of each other in real life too. You, not so much. Your condescending attitude, your eagerness to belittle other posters, and your general shittiness puts you in a rare breed of people that I genuinely wish I had never encountered in my life.

I don't need to "stay classy" as you say in your private message, I need fewer assholes in my world. Go away.
    "Give a toast to my brother, hug your family, and do everything possible to live the life you dream of. God Bless."
    -Matt McCormick

You are aware that you are posting on an Internet message board, right? Do you also go to Republican conventions and chastise them for their right wing views? Internet message board idiocy is what happens here. It turns out many of us also enjoy the company of each other in real life too. You, not so much. Your condescending attitude, your eagerness to belittle other posters, and your general shittiness puts you in a rare breed of people that I genuinely wish I had never encountered in my life.

I don't need to "stay classy" as you say in your private message, I need fewer assholes in my world. Go away.
    Kahns is ready for the Shootout! Hell yeah!
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

The King of Kondescension and a charter member of the Neg Repping Hall of Fame, juvenile Division, schools me on same. Priceless.

Try the ignore button if you can dish but can't eat.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    Kahns is ready for the Shootout! Hell yeah!
    Hell yes. It's the most wonderful, terrible, incredible, anxiety causing week for me (as far as sports goes). I want to talk trash but I know better as this is the one game every year where you must throw out the records and don the iron jock strap. This is war people! The deplorable horde led by a whiny little, well, um man is seeking to invade the 'Tas for the first time since committing criminal assault in our cathedral of hoops honor. Put on a helmet, grab a stiff drink and prepare yourself.......for The Shootout!!!
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Just noticed this past Sunday was the 35th anniversary of the last time Dayton beat us at home. 35. years. Just a friendly reminder that it's 1/15/2016 at 9:00 AM and Dayton STILL sucks.

i enjoyed watching them lose today esp after what some of their fans posted during the nova game.