Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    We do own them. And they know we own them.
    We've certainly owned them over the past 15 to 20 years. But historically, UD still holds the edge 85-76. That's not UD owning X, mind you. It simply illustrates the program UD once had, but no longer does.

Don't forget Cincinnati State, Transylvania, Bluegrass Community College. Let's beat them all!!!
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Don't forget Cincinnati State, Transylvania, Bluegrass Community College. Let's beat them all!!!
    And Miami-Middletown, Sinclair Community College, Central State, Wilberforce, Antioch, Wittenberg, Clark State, Miami Jacobs and ITT Tech. I can't understand why we don't schedule these local powers.

Shouldn't have much trouble with BCTC. I go to school there n play for them.(Don't have a team)

X has the opportunity...

I think UC plays those guys.

"@DavidWorlock: Someone needs to organize an annual classic featuring Ohio State, Cincinnati, Xavier and Dayton, much like ND, IU, Purdue and Butler."

Wish this would actually happen. Unfortunately OSU would never agree to it. I think the other 3 would 100% be in though. Maybe if OSU has a bad year this year, they'll reconsider.

They are all in different conferences. It would work. Might want to rotate the 4th team though. Keep OSU, UC, and XU and then rotate in another Ohio team. Kent. St.; Miami, Toledo, BGSU, Cleveland St., UD, etc.

Have to give those other guys a shot.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xufan2434 View Post
    "@DavidWorlock: Someone needs to organize an annual classic featuring Ohio State, Cincinnati, Xavier and Dayton, much like ND, IU, Purdue and Butler."

Wish this would actually happen. Unfortunately OSU would never agree to it. I think the other 3 would 100% be in though. Maybe if OSU has a bad year this year, they'll reconsider.
    They're well on their way.

I have no interest in committing to something like this. It doesn't create any advantage for XU whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    And Miami-Middletown, Sinclair Community College, Central State, Wilberforce, Antioch, Wittenberg, Clark State, Miami Jacobs and ITT Tech. I can't understand why we don't schedule these local powers.
    Purposely leaving out my Wilmington College Quakers I see!!!