Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Junior

Super Bowl Sunday (November version)

So here we are. It's another Super Bowl for our former pseudo-rivals.

Don't have a good feeling about this one. BUT

We have a chance at a November tournament championship
    Against a quality opponent
    With a good coach
    And the most delusional obnoxious fans around

Zip em up!
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Bring it, Flyers. There is a litany which need not be recited here .... Why do we hate thee? Don't ask us to recite the ways we gag in our mouth at the mention. Really classy group of fans.

Good team, were better.

The mythical Miami Valley championship deserves a sweep from this team.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Junior
    Exactly the kind of reaction I was looking for. I agree. Bring it!

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Bring it, Flyers. There is a litany which need not be recited here .... Why do we hate thee? Don't ask us to recite the ways we gag in our mouth at the mention. Really classy group of fans.

Good team, were better.

The mythical Miami Valley championship deserves a sweep from this team.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Not a single player on either team has logged a minute against the other. Crazy. Farr, Myles, and Jalen were all on the roster last time with only Farr active but he did not play.

Oh PS, check out our roster that game! It is light years better now, not even close. Landon Amos and Erik Stenger were #'s 8 and 9 on our bench and logged a combined 16mins. Yikes.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

VD barely beat Monmouth, Iowa and William and Mary. Those are decent teams but we are X. We don't lose to A-10 teams we destroy them. Dayton is well coached but that's it. Screw The Humpers and their Elite 8. They will hold on to that title for another 50 years and talk about how great a program they are because they went to the elite 8 in 2013. This is their last year of relevance before Miller Jr heads to OSU. With that said I bring to you the video that defines that team up north to a T. http://youtu.be/in46UvidK1s
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn稚 have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Not a single player on either team has logged a minute against the other. Crazy. Farr, Myles, and Jalen were all on the roster last time with only Farr active but he did not play.

Oh PS, check out our roster that game! It is light years better now, not even close. Landon Amos and Erik Stenger were #'s 8 and 9 on our bench and logged a combined 16mins. Yikes.
    Most of the guys who played in the Maryland v Georgetown game weren't even born the last time those two played.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Grossly enough UD has the most recent win in the series. I am glad we can right that wrong Sunday.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Vd is a bunch of thugs. Hope the Watermeloners get everyone out on parole for the game. Don't let your teenager drink around them. Make sure your hotel room is locked and the kids don't wake up to them rifling thru your belongings. And, by all means, make sure they never vote you into their hall of fame:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...thought/nWXc6/
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 11-28-2015 at 12:00 AM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Just another opponent that we will be favored against and should beat.
    Run the table.

I hope we beat the living hell out of the them, I mean absolutely take them to the woodshed. I have complete faith that we should be fired up and ready to go for this one, and assert our dominance as Ohio's best.