Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Trevon Bluett is MAN

Would never have expected to see 36 minutes and 9 rebounds in his stat line. That was really a step up game for him. If he can avoid putting pounds back on (ghost of Matt Stainbrook) he's going to be a beast.

Seemed headier all over the court, gets the game. A few rushed shots, but hits the must makes.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

He and JP are gonna be fun to watch the next 3 years. For us anyway, opposing teams are gonna hate them.

Love the new-look Bluiett. I don't have a problem with him shooting threes. Keep shooting, keep driving. He should be our leading scorer (by far) this season.
    No, I be concubining.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
    Love the new-look Bluiett. I don't have a problem with him shooting threes. Keep shooting, keep driving. He should be our leading scorer (by far) this season.
    Has anyone ever had a problem with Bluiett shooting threes? if so, they're stupid

Completely agree. Even on a team with 7 players who can give you double digits any given night its nice to have a go to scorer when you need a basket. Bluiett has seemed to want that role this year. Love the way hes playing.

I think what's scary is that this team hasn't really shot it well yet from 3. There will be a game soon where they'll shoot 50% + and make 8-10

Junior
    They shot 43% in the Michigan game. I consider that shooting it well from 3. If X shot that well all season they will be great.

Trevon is a baller.

My son goes to Walnut and he said right after last season he would see Trevon running around the track at Walnut Hills High School. Said he looked determined and working hard.

When I heard about the weight loss and his conditioning improvement I was not surprised. It is inspiring that after a successful Freshman year he worked so hard to make put himself in position to make his soph year count. I do not expect a sophomore slump from Trevon.

The future is bright for Trevon. I would like to see him break the Xavier record for the player who played in the most NCAA wins.

Trevon Bluett has the wholesale approval and endorsement of the House of Snipe.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Best step back jumper in the NCAA

Love Trevon. He gets a green light. Could join DWest, Chalmers, Derek Strong, and Tu for my top 5 favorites of all time.

I loved his toughness after JP followed his shot and stole it from Irvin, dished to Trevon, Trevon missed a short shot, then got a tough rebound and got to the line. Trevon should gain a ton of confidence during this non conference slate.