Xavier - Miami Stream

If you find a live stream of the game, post it here.
    Chris Mack: "I just knew that I had a lot more passion for basketball than I did for hydraulic oil."

Don't mean to hijack, but was anyone planning on watching on Fox Sports Go? It seems confusing that you could log in to the Fox Sports Go App with a TWC subscription that has the game but not be able to stream on there.

Doesn't look too promising, so hopefully a stream will pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Don't mean to hijack, but was anyone planning on watching on Fox Sports Go? It seems confusing that you could log in to the Fox Sports Go App with a TWC subscription that has the game but not be able to stream on there.

Doesn't look too promising, so hopefully a stream will pop up.
    I just found this site, so I don't know how accurate it is, but it claims it will be streamed on Fox Sports Go. (Side note: colors on that site are nice. green=free, yellow=need cable subscription, red=pay site)

For those without a cable subscription, I have only found one link so far for streaming. It doesn't work with ad block (can be gotten around if you know how to disable some HTML code). The stream isn't up yet, but it says it should be available before the game.

I'm planning on streaming, so if I find any more closer to game time, I'll edit this post.

Edit 1: Use Jesuit4Life's Link. VLC streams are always the best bet. Link
    Last edited by XU Cowbell Kid; 11-13-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Xavier - Miami Stream

Quote Originally Posted by XU Cowbell Kid View Post
    I just found this site, so I don't know how accurate it is, but it claims it will be streamed on Fox Sports Go. (Side note: colors on that site are nice. green=free, yellow=need cable subscription, red=pay site)

For those without a cable subscription, I have only found one link so far for streaming. It doesn't work with ad block (can be gotten around if you know how to disable some HTML code). The stream isn't up yet, but it says it should be available before the game.

I'm planning on streaming, so if I find any more closer to game time, I'll edit this post.
    According to the FAQ, the availability of channels varies from service to service.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    According to the FAQ, the availability of channels varies from service to service.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Right, that makes sense. It just seems like if you subscribe to TWC and get the channel, it should be available on FSGo when logging in with TWC credentials.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Right, that makes sense. It just seems like if you subscribe to TWC and get the channel, it should be available on FSGo when logging in with TWC credentials.
    Yeah, you should be able to stream it then. FSGo streams individual games/shows not the full channels, so it might not be available until close to gametime.

--->Stream

If the VCL player doesn't work for you, here's a good high quality stream: http://www.stream2watch.co/sports/ba...am-november-14

Anyone trying on Direct TV 608? Not showing up.
    Chris Mack: "I just knew that I had a lot more passion for basketball than I did for hydraulic oil."

Quote Originally Posted by Nocalmuskie View Post
    Anyone trying on Direct TV 608? Not showing up.
    It's coming in for me on 608 DTV.
    Tim Hardaway hates Dayton.