Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals 2015

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usfldan View Post
    The hit on Gio makes this three straight seasons in which a Steeler player has knocked out a Bengal player with a blow to the head (2013/14- Huber on a punt return, 2014/15- AJ Green by Mike Mitchell at the end of the Week 17 Sunday Night game, 2015/16- Bernard by Shazier. No penalty was thrown on any of these three plays.
    Don't forget the cheap shot to Eifert's head a few weeks ago that knocked him out 3 weeks with a concussion. And they tried again with a clear helmet to helmet hit on Eifert early in Saturday's game. No penalty on those either.

If we're listing Steeler dirty play, I'll also go back a few years and mention the Ken Anderson face-mask/attempted murder that led to him taken off the field in a neck brace.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Great Pub for Bengals and Steelers fans here. Yikes.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/11/bengals...on-each-other/
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Great Pub for Bengals and Steelers fans here. Yikes.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/11/bengals...on-each-other/
    I think its time for reflection sessions, and to move this game to Iowa for the foreseeable future.

Reflection sessions coming.

I hate the NFL. I still like to watch the playoffs, but the people who actually go to the games are the festering filth of humanity.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Reflection sessions coming.

I hate the NFL. I still like to watch the playoffs, but the people who actually go to the games are the festering filth of humanity.
    I like to watch the NFL, but its getting harder and harder to accept what the NFL has become. Goddell is a complete lying cover up prick, players who get 2-3 chances even if they murder, beat, or assault someone as long as there isn't a videotape of it, billionaire cry baby owners who force cities to come up with insane amounts of revenue so they can build bigger stadiums with more high dollar luxury suites to fill their pockets. I don't know if this is ever going to be true, but I hope that Mark Cuban was right that the NFL is getting too big for its britches and it will collapse soon.

I like that level of intensity, but I don't like the dickheadedness that goes along with it. It seems to me that you should be able to have one without the other.

I've long been in favor of a database of awful sports fans that all sports leagues use and honor. If you whip it out and piss on someone, or punch a woman, or punch a child, you're arrested, and your photo and info is entered into the sports database, and you're never allowed to go to an NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NHL, or NCAA event again. Hell, throw in minor league baseball as well. Eventually you'll get rid of the dickheads.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Sophomore
    Here ya Go Lamont- https://vine.co/v/ihl7uPF2vWP

Pfffffft....nothing on European futbol.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMuskie View Post
    Pretty much sums up the way I feel about this game:
    http://sportsworld.nbcsports.com/ben...n-joey-porter/
    I just happened across that article as well (when I got to your quote from it, I knew I had seen it somewhere before). I think it's a very good article and sums up Saturday's events pretty damn well.

Sophomore
    The real fun will begin when Antonio Brown is ready to go for the Denver game...watch it happen. We all know about concussion protocol, and the fact that it is a minimum of 2 weeks of non activity. If he has the guts to come out and say he's ok...which means he was faking an injury, all hell is going to break lose.