Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
    Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Title View Post
    Yeah who needs multiple final fours, a Super Bowl, and the Indy 500 when you can spend almost half a billion dollars to secure a team in the world's tenth best soccer league. Cincinnati got a real bargain.
    I'm amazed that you are posting on a college hoops basketball board given your disdain for sports leagues that aren't top rated. Xavier is in the Big East, a good league (better than the A-10, your school's league if you are a VD fan) but hardly the best college hoops league. And of course their are numerous pro leagues that are better than any US hoops league. Go back to VD-land, Indy, or whatever rock you crawled out from under to post on our team's fan board.
    Last edited by X-man; 05-31-2018 at 10:22 AM.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Yep. It’s clearly racist. Good grief.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Definitely racist. Going from a word that represents people of color to one that represents people that are the whitest of the whites.