Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Kobi just committed to Arizona
    Beaknose vs the Raccoon. Interesting that everybody was thinking that Kobi and Kaiser were such close buds that Kobi would go to Columbus.
    Well, never try to climb inside the mind of an 18 year old. It can get ugly in there. Raccoon should just thank Xavier for giving him point guards.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Beaknose vs the Raccoon. Interesting that everybody was thinking that Kobi and Kaiser were such close buds that Kobi would go to Columbus.
    Well, never try to climb inside the mind of an 18 year old. It can get ugly in there. Raccoon should just thank Xavier for giving him point guards.
    I don't know who thought that Kobi was going to go to ohio st because he could be a short drive from Kaiser, pretty sure that had nothing to do with ohio st being in his finalists. But it was part of the reason Xavier was in the mix with him last year. It seems like you are just being anti ohio st in this comment (which is more than ok with me haha).

Quote Originally Posted by XUMIOH12 View Post
    I don't know who thought that Kobi was going to go to ohio st because he could be a short drive from Kaiser, pretty sure that had nothing to do with ohio st being in his finalists. But it was part of the reason Xavier was in the mix with him last year. It seems like you are just being anti ohio st in this comment (which is more than ok with me haha).
    Well, Oh-ho-ho State was in his final 3. And, yeah. I'm always anti-Luckeyes.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell