Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Sonny Kim

Quote Originally Posted by blobfan View Post
    I suspect Fox News will be supporting Bristol's 2nd child as it likely did her 1st. Fox News and grandmommy's speakers fees.
    Bristol Palin has a net worth estimated to be in a range of $500k to $1,000,000. Most of the estimates are in the one million range. If you look at her income stream none of it has come from the Fox News Network. You are factually incorrect about them supporting her first child. As a wannabe feminist who has spoken about the way women have been oppressed, I am surprised that you hate successful women like the Palins. You also seem to be critical of their lifestyle choices. I think if Bristol was a gay black lesbian like me you wouldn't dare critique her lifestyle. In fact, even if she was a dirt poor black lesbian I bet that would give her more authenticity.

For the record I am no fan of Bristol Palin or her bastard children. But I judge people all the time and I like to think of myself as an equal opportunity offender. You should at least concede that she pays her own way. To suggest otherwise is false. I could be wrong though. Maybe her making any money at all is an example of White Privilege. Since becoming a Black Lesbian I have been getting more attuned to the scourge of White Privilege and the racist oppression inherent in the system that my people have faced. I know that we will win in the end. WE SHALL OVERCOME!
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    Bristol Palin has a net worth estimated to be in a range of $500k to $1,000,000. Most of the estimates are in the one million range. If you look at her income stream none of it has come from the Fox News Network. You are factually incorrect about them supporting her first child. As a wannabe feminist who has spoken about the way women have been oppressed, I am surprised that you hate successful women like the Palins. You also seem to be critical of their lifestyle choices. I think if Bristol was a gay black lesbian like me you wouldn't dare critique her lifestyle. In fact, even if she was a dirt poor black lesbian I bet that would give her more authenticity.

For the record I am no fan of Bristol Palin or her bastard children. But I judge people all the time and I like to think of myself as an equal opportunity offender. You should at least concede that she pays her own way. To suggest otherwise is false. I could be wrong though. Maybe her making any money at all is an example of White Privilege. Since becoming a Black Lesbian I have been getting more attuned to the scourge of White Privilege and the racist oppression inherent in the system that my people have faced. I know that we will win in the end. WE SHALL OVERCOME!
    Snipe, what is your alcohol of choice? Every once in a while, I'd like to overimbibe in some of that in order to experience what you experienced while creating this post.

Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    Snipe, what is your alcohol of choice? Every once in a while, I'd like to overimbibe in some of that in order to experience what you experienced while creating this post.
    If I had to guess, Heet.

Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    Nick, you and I need a sit down.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick