Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    (Full Disclosure: I support the trail and I directly benefit from it as my neighborhood has direct access to it)

Once it is completed I think it will be really nice. However, right now it is really just a path to no where.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell is taking so long to pave a path?
    Various administrative things?

We have the Monon Trail in Indiana (it stretches from Westfield, Indiana into Indianapolis (following a path the old Monon Railroad took). It has some densely populated and busy areas (with restaurants and parks) and some desolate areas I would not walk after dark. Overall, I think it has benefited my community. I don't know that I would feel the same way if I lived in Indianapolis.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    (Full Disclosure: I support the trail and I directly benefit from it as my neighborhood has direct access to it)

Once it is completed I think it will be really nice. However, right now it is really just a path to no where.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell is taking so long to pave a path?
    The City of Cincinnati is in charge of it.

[QUOTE=STL_XUfan;627562I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell is taking so long to pave a path?[/QUOTE]

If I had to guess, the City is required to do an Environmental Impact Study before construction can really start. How a path over a train track affects the environment is beyond me. But you liberals are the cause we don't have our path yet.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    If I had to guess, the City is required to do an Environmental Impact Study before construction can really start. How a path over a train track affects the environment is beyond me. But you liberals are the cause we don't have our path yet.
    They didn't do a study on how the street car would affect traffic...