Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Jeremy Grows is allowed to recruit while we're down an assistant, so we're not really hurting. It probably won't be much longer though, I suspect.
    I'm sure Jeremy is a nice guy, but to suggest him being out on the road as opposed to an experienced recruiter isn't hurting us is crazy IMHO.

If him being in that position wasn't hurting us then he'd have a permanent spot at that position...

Rick Carter to Depaul

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    I'm sure Jeremy is a nice guy, but to suggest him being out on the road as opposed to an experienced recruiter isn't hurting us is crazy IMHO.

If him being in that position wasn't hurting us then he'd have a permanent spot at that position...
    Whoever gets hired is probably also on the recruiting trail right now, just with another school. The relationships he is developing will in many ways carry over.

We aren't recruiting anyone for 2015 anyways. They have an entire year at least for the 2016 class "to make up" for this lost time. They're fiiiiiiine.

Sophomore
    Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello 25s25 seconds ago
    Xavier's Chris Mack has tabbed Rhode Island's Luke Murray as his new assistant coach, sources told ESPN.

Strong New England/Northeast ties.

Can't imagine this happens unless Luke got some assurances that Mack is not leaving.

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello 25s25 seconds ago
    Xavier's Chris Mack has tabbed Rhode Island's Luke Murray as his new assistant coach, sources told ESPN.

Strong New England/Northeast ties.

Can't imagine this happens unless Luke got some assurances that Mack is not leaving.
    Fore sure... can't imagine that either. Great sign.

and now Rick Carter has already left DePaul, and coaching all together (for now anyway, he seems to think he'll be a head coach someday) - https://twitter.com/rickcarter23/sta...65854679990272

Quote Originally Posted by THRILLHOUSE View Post
    and now Rick Carter has already left DePaul, and coaching all together (for now anyway, he seems to think he'll be a head coach someday) - https://twitter.com/rickcarter23/sta...65854679990272
    Yeah "left" DePaul. Would you want your Associate Head Coach working on a side project while your program is shit and he's not getting any decent recruits?

DePaul has a new President starting 7/1. When he started his job at Seton Hall one of the first things he did was replace the AD.

People in the DePaul Athletic Department are getting nervous. This is assistant coach #2 out the door since the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    Yeah "left" DePaul. Would you want your Associate Head Coach working on a side project while your program is shit and he's not getting any decent recruits?

DePaul has a new President starting 7/1. When he started his job at Seton Hall one of the first things he did was replace the AD.

People in the DePaul Athletic Department are getting nervous. This is assistant coach #2 out the door since the end of the season.
    They have a new building coming up. Unless they want it to continue to be a road fan friendly venue (no complaints from me), they need to do something.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar

Oh my.