Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Brandon, will always be rooting for you and good luck.
    Balls of Steele!!

Brandon is a class guy. When I saw him on the sidelines in the NCAA tournament and in the locker room, he was one of the biggest supporters and he seemed to enjoy his teammates. I am sure he knew he was gone but yet he was still a great teammate.

I am sorry it didn't work out. It happens in the world of D-1 basketball. I hope he finds what he needs and I wish him the best.
    Zip'em Up!

Here's to Brandon, a player who shot a amazing 55% from the 3 this year (even if only 11 attempts).

If you are reading this thread, I am glad you were part of the team. I really enjoyed your play. While I wish we would have seen more of you on the floor, I have a feeling your future is bright indeed.

All the best to you as you move on to a new place. You will always be an X player to me though. Cheers

per John Rothstein and a Brandon Randolph re-tweet) - he's headed to Utah Valley in the WAC

Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    per John Rothstein and a Brandon Randolph re-tweet) - he's headed to Utah Valley in the WAC
    Wow. Just wow.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

That campus is BE - YOO - TEE - FULL. Nice choice Brandon and good luck!

I see that Mark Pope left BYU to be the head man at UVSU this offseason. So they should be a fun team if nothing else. :)
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 05-26-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by mistabeecee41 View Post
    It amazes me how thin the line can be between high major and mid to low major ball.

If not for an injury Randolph might be headed into next season as the leading candidate to start at point.

Instead he gets hurt, loses his backup spot to Larry and ends up transferring to a lower level.

I'm kind of surprised he didn't end up at a bigger school.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    It amazes me how thin the line can be between high major and mid to low major ball.

If not for an injury Randolph might be headed into next season as the leading candidate to start at point.

Instead he gets hurt, loses his backup spot to Larry and ends up transferring to a lower level.

I'm kind of surprised he didn't end up at a bigger school.
    I don't think injuries did him in. He wasn't a productive point guard. I think he'll do well at his new place if he plays two guard.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I don't think injuries did him in. He wasn't a productive point guard. I think he'll do well at his new place if he plays two guard.
    Oh I agree that he isn't a pure point, but IMHO neither is Larry.

I had thought Larry started taking a lot of his minutes right about the time he hurt his calf. Maybe I am misremembering that.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    Agreed. Really, he was a good enough two guard to play minutes at Xavier but just wasn't going to get that opportunity with Myles, Remy, and Macura on the team. The need was at the one but his abilities were at the two. I think he could have done much better that Utah Valley, but maybe the better schools just weren't taking him as a point guard.