Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seniors...

I know Dee gets a lot of hate sometimes, but I really am going to miss him. He was a great point guard and it will be tough to replace him. I hope he can continue his basketball career somewhere
    "We went out there and zipped 'em up at the end of the game. That's our motto zip 'em up."

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Unless my feeble mind is failing worse than I think, that means that EVERY Xavier player who stayed through Senior year this millinium has played in at least a Sweet 16. Can any other College Basketball program say that?
    Why can't both these statements be correct?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_Musketeers View Post
    I know Dee gets a lot of hate sometimes, but I really am going to miss him. He was a great point guard and it will be tough to replace him. I hope he can continue his basketball career somewhere
    Absolutely! Dee is really valuing every possession right now, showing great leadership, and making sure the guys run what they are supposed to be running. All while hitting huge shots when the opportunity presents and/or his team needs a bucket. So great to see him end his career at X like this!

Dee Davis is building his own legendary legacy.

More to come...
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Yeah I was one who questioned the ability of Dee but never questioned his heart or toughness and it's all come together for him and is really helping the team

I agree, and I was one of the Dee haters and was clearly wrong. From what I have see of Austin Jr., he seems like a more athletic Davis. I know he played for a legit AAU program (St. Louis Eagles).

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Dee Davis is building his own legendary legacy.

More to come...

Dee has had a history of coming alive and stepping up in big moments. You don't win 2 high school state championships by accident.

Seniors...

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I agree, and I was one of the Dee haters and was clearly wrong. From what I have see of Austin Jr., he seems like a more athletic Davis. I know he played for a legit AAU program (St. Louis Eagles).
    More athletic and a little bigger but not a respectable shooter.