Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: eat your crow

Boo to people who send nasty PM's to people on here. How do you call LadyMuskie a negative person? Did I miss something in her posts?
    If you think of me, I hope you think of me well and if you drink to me, don't drink cheap - Ken "Firehose" Akers (1/27/85 - 1/22/11)

I'm having seriously negative thoughts about Purdue right now not closing the game out when they had a chance.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanxman04 View Post
    Boo to people who send nasty PM's to people on here. How do you call LadyMuskie a negative person? Did I miss something in her posts?
    Totally agree Titan. Lady is always SUPER positive.
    Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football and Xavier Basketball.........Doesn't get much better than that.

Honestly, I've been upset this season. There were times were it was hard to see something positive coming from our games. I'm the first to own up to my posts, but I never called for Mack to be fired or wished a player would hurry up and graduate. I don't recall saying I was done with the team or the season, etc. etc. I don't think my posts could ever qualify as bashing. I don't believe in blind allegiance, and think asking why we weren't playing up to our potential is/was/and will always be okay. The season was frustrating at times. Today's game was incredible and I truly believe that we could have played every game like this one - which is why the losses were so frustrating. We were very good today, and I don't think we give ourselves enough credit for being very good.

I'm not the most positive person on this board, but I'm not the most negative either. I reside happily in the middle. I own it. And, I believe that many of the other posters on here who didn't go overboard with criticism own it as well. Which is why I think a thread like this, calling out other fans after a huge win, where we played really, really, really well is crappy.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Dude Lady, don't sweat it.
    Award Winning Poster Since 2015

I guess I'm in the minority with BrownLavender. Been on this board since the beginning and I loathe to visit after a loss. Too many posters do not see the big picture and bitch about everything. 13 loses is all they could see. Not the fact that we played a very difficult schedule. That just about every team has hiccups at some point during the season. Was I frustrated at times, absolutely, but too many posters here have gone overboard. That was how MM was when I left there and came over here. Out.
    Balls of Steele!!

Wow, people. Xavier is 40 minutes away from the Sweet Sixteen. Stop fighting and nitpicking. Moving thread to Smack and moving on. X Marches On.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."