Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    Dayton is 16-0 on their home court this year. Good thing there is no home court advantage in the NCAA Tournament. IMO this game should have been moved to OSU or Wright St.
    If you ask UD fans they arent playing at home because it is a different court, different locker room, not their season ticket holders, and they sit on the other bench. HA!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
    I'm not so sure. Did the A10 ever have 5 receiving votes in the final poll? It's pretty simple to compare the top 6. Maybe we would've compared the top 4, but the gap definitely widens if you look at 6.
    I think "over-rated" vis-a-vis every other conference, but the Big East in particular, was a very common refrain on these boards. As was the fact that the A-10 was being disrespected because of its cellar dwellers. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    If you ask UD fans they arent playing at home because it is a different court, different locker room, not their season ticket holders, and they sit on the other bench. HA!
    That's actually the most logic I've ever heard attributed to a Dayton fan. And that's saying something...

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Thor this comment from a BOISE fan might make you puke.

IMO we should have drawn a team like UCLA, (who doesn't at all deserve to be in) I'm glad you guys are respectful of my post. Most of the time everyone wants to talk down! I won't be in Dayton unfortunately, but im watching the Manhattan Hampton game right now, the facility is beautiful.
    Remember. That comment came from a Potato Head in Idaho.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Thor this comment from a BOISE fan might make you puke.

IMO we should have drawn a team like UCLA, (who doesn't at all deserve to be in) I'm glad you guys are respectful of my post. Most of the time everyone wants to talk down! I won't be in Dayton unfortunately, but im watching the Manhattan Hampton game right now, the facility is beautiful.
    Boise State plays in Taco Bell Arena. That is all I have to say to refute this post. Taco. Bell.

Go Friars (even though your mascot freaks me out)

Quote Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post
    Boise State plays in Taco Bell Arena. That is all I have to say to refute this post. Taco. Bell.

Go Friars (even though your mascot freaks me out)
    If Providence doesn't eat the Dayton players' souls, he will.