Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Dayton!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I love the fact they were the last team in. So in honor of that disease up north here is tribute to them. Thought I bring this out of retirementhttp://youtu.be/EuoGpNXBGQQ
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Freshman
    Would have been far better if they were the first team out of the tourney haha. But hey, they have to wear road unis and use the crappy visitor's locker room.

Freshman
    Also, many of my friends from Dayton are guaranteeing they make sweet 16 this year. All I have to say is Dunn, Henton, Cooley and squad are gonna wreck them. Go Friars!!

How long has it been since a NCAA participant got to play a game on their home floor?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

There goes the theory that X was put in the Play In Game last year because VD couldn't play on their own court?

They have to do away with the one Play In site for this reason. Ridiculous that Boisie St. will be put at this disadvantage.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    How long has it been since a NCAA participant got to play a game on their home floor?
    A long time...this committee had its heads up their ass. Between UD getting to play at home, and inviting UCLA Texas and IU you wonder what kind of weed they were smoking. All 3 of those teams played lots of top 50 games,,,trouble is they lost most of those games. Anybody can play a good schedule and lose. If UD is on the fence then their out...they dont get a home game.

Dayton should be upset bc they got disrespected but I mean you get basically three home games. It beats the alternative. They could have gave them a 12 seed out west so that they didn't play at home. It's all about advancing and if Xavier got to play at home then Columbus I would be pumped.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

They actually aren't in the tournament yet - gotta feed the PIG @ Udump.
    2023 Sweet 16

Dayton!!!!!!!!!!

They're already planning on their game against Providence from the Big East, "that league they should be in." Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    1986-87 was the last season - LSU was the notable beneficiary. They beat the #6 and #3 seeds in Baton Rouge and then beat #2 and #1 in the Southeast Regional in Atlanta.