Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Mack

Chris Mack

Deserves a lot of credit!!!!

Xavier, in our 2nd year in the BE, is playing for a conference championship.

Xavier's SOS is 12th in the NATION, with 6 wins over Top 25 teams.

He has played 3-4 freshman meaningful minutes all year, and his arguably two most talented recruits are redshirting.

This team HAS improved on defense. It might not have happened as soon as we all would have liked, but they are coming around at the right time.

This season has been a success. We are looking at a single digit seed in the NCAA Tournament.

IN MACK WE TRUST!

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Props to Coach Mack!

........cue the random timeout he didnt call criticism in 3....2......1....
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Props to Coach Mack!

Timeout criticism = I want to bitch but I can't think of anything substantial to bitch about

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Deserves a lot of credit!!!!

Xavier, in our 2nd year in the BE, is playing for a conference championship.

Xavier's SOS is 12th in the NATION, with 6 wins over Top 25 teams.

He has played 3-4 freshman meaningful minutes all year, and his arguably two most talented recruits are redshirting.

This team HAS improved on defense. It might not have happened as soon as we all would have liked, but they are coming around at the right time.

This season has been a success. We are looking at a single digit seed in the NCAA Tournament.

IN MACK WE TRUST!
    Some could consider me to somewhat hard on Mack in live chat but I must admit he and the team have exceeded my expectations when I look at the season thus far as a whole.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Timeout criticism = I want to bitch but I can't think of anything substantial to bitch about
    Ha, very true
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Props to Coach Mack!

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    He won't take heat for his use of timeouts in this game because Jalen's on the hot seat for almost ruining everything all by himself.
    Xavier Basketball: We're Not Scared of Anyone!
    Zip Em Up!

Junior
    The team, and in particular the defense, has definitely gotten better throughout the year. It's still not consistently good, but it's better. I certainly think we're playing our best ball of the year at the right time. Kudos Mack.

I did think we stuck with the 1-3-1 about three minutes too long tonight (I was probably sounding like a broken record in the chat), but all's well that ends well.
    zip em up

All while becoming a new daddy earlier in the season... Talk about a full plate...
    six foot four & a soph-O-more...

Quote from a Georgetown forum:

"Coaching - X's coach is very good. I think I can say that without detracting from jtiii. He has had our number this year. Seems like jtiii finally found something that worked towards the end, but that coach is very very good."

He goes on to talk about timeout usage. No fan base seems to like their coaches TO usage.

Chris Mack deserves major props. Great last 2 nights even though my blood pressure is off the charts still.