Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hire-A-Muskie

Hire-A-Muskie

I received the following email:

Dear Employers,

Xavier University Career Development Office is excited to announce the launch of Hire-A-Muskie, our new job/internship posting site. We invite all employers and companies to create your company profile and update your contact information.

Created with you in mind, Hire-A-Muskie (powered by Symplicity) provides participating employers with the ability to:

• Market your organization to students by completing your company profile. You can even add pictures and videos!
    • Post jobs online and track student views and applications for your postings
    • Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and when a posting is about to expire
    • Conduct a resume search for qualified applicants
    • Manage your applicant pool electronically
    • Register for our career fairs
    • Schedule your on-campus recruiting visit and let the system do the rest
    • Advertise your campus information session/table online where students can sign up to attend
    • Review our updated Job Posting Policy that includes postings for Full Time, Internship, On-Campus student Employment, Part-Time/Temporary/Seasonal, and Volunteer Opportunities

Start by creating an account on Hire-A-Muskie (Special note that the launch for students will be on Monday, March 9. Please plan accordingly when thinking about application deadlines.)

• Call our office at 513-745-3141 or email employer@xavier.edu with any questions

Best Regards,

The Career Development Office

EMPLOYER RELATIONS TEAM
    Career Development Office | 530 Conaton Learning Commons
    3800 Victory Parkway | Cincinnati, OH 45207-1161
    (513) 745-3141 | employer@xavier.edu | www.xavier.edu/career
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Nice.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Sophomore
    I'm proud to say I hired a Muskie, class of 2014. She's doing a great job.

I posted the three financial services jobs listed in This Link at Hire-A-Muskie. Contact me if you are extremely qualified and have any questions.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Hire-A-Muskie

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    I posted the three financial services jobs listed in This Link at Hire-A-Muskie. Contact me if you are extremely qualified and have any questions.
    Do these jobs have MLK day off? Asking for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Do these jobs have MLK day off? Asking for a friend.
    NO. But they have a floating holiday and the day after Thanksgiving off.

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    I posted a couple new positions listed in This Link at Hire-A-Muskie.

I posted a position for Training Coordinator at Hire-A-Muskie. PM or email me if you have questions.

I posted positions for Associate Director Relationship Management, Facilities Coordinator, and Meeting Planner at Hire-A-Muskie.

The first two are in Indianapolis. The last one is in Cincinnati and would be suitable for newer graduates.

One more for a Client Service Coordinator in Chicago.