Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    It's during halftime, so no live TV. Will try to post a video of my triumphant *victory. *Probably crushing defeat
    If you blast the mascot with the last ball - YOU WIN EITHER WAY! Plus, we'll probably get to see the replay on ESPN top plays! And of course, well, do they do mug shots in the Enquirer?

Junior
    Haven't been since '71, no sense going this year.

Anyone have 3-4 extra tickets?

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    This will be the first one I miss since the year before the brawl the last time it was at UC. I'm getting pumped though, wish I could drive down from Columbus today score two tickets and go.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Have 1 extra ticket tonight. Section 205 row 11.

Text 513-382-7801 if interested

For those that were in the Shoe last night, any stories you care to share about the experience (good or bad)?
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont Sanford View Post
    For those that were in the Shoe last night, any stories you care to share about the experience (good or bad)?
    My experience was pretty good
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    I got there about 40 mins before tip and the student sections were already packed. By game time the place was full, this was no paper sellout. UC fans smelled blood in the water and wanted to be there for a victory but obviously Dee had other plans. Loved the atmosphere and result. Campus site is the best place for this game.

I saw a smattering of X fans, but didn't see (or hear) the usual way-up-in-the-corner contingent that the away team is typically given for this game. I kept it fairly low key with my X gear and had some dudes who wanted to break bad with me when UC rallied in the first and then, of course, when taking the lead late in the second half. Didn't get into it with any of them, but I did fist pump and smile at the main douche giving me shit on my way out. That win felt great. Love winning at the Shoe. (By the way, I'm not even sure $70M will fix that dump.) TCOB on Saturday.
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Pimp

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterX View Post
    I got there about 40 mins before tip and the student sections were already packed. By game time the place was full, this was no paper sellout. UC fans smelled blood in the water and wanted to be there for a victory but obviously Dee had other plans. Loved the atmosphere and result. Campus site is the best place for this game.
    On tv it looked like lots of red plastic seats showing from the main camera angle.