Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior
    I feel like he could be good to fill in for Jalen in the 1-3-1 zone spot. He is pretty lengthy.

Farr just needs to get back to how he was playing in the Shootout last year... Easier said than done, but the guy is struggling with confidence. He's at least giving the effort he needs to be. He hustles and comes out to greet guys when he's on the bench. I just think it's more mental than anything. You can see him frustrated out there.

I'd like to see Dee get more of a blow heading down the stretch. The guy seems to give so much on defense and seems to take at least one big charge/block every game that has to have a toll in the long-term. The shot he took at Providence left a mark...
    six foot four & a soph-O-more...

Quote Originally Posted by JAPER View Post
    I'd like to see Dee get more of a blow heading down the stretch. The guy seems to give so much on defense and seems to take at least one big charge/block every game that has to have a toll in the long-term. The shot he took at Providence left a mark...
    There is no reason we can't get Dee 5-7 minutes a game. Myles has proven to be adequate and Austin can get 2-3 minutes. Otherwise why in the hell did we recruit him? I liken the situation to O'Mara. Get the kid some minutes, show some confidence in his ability and good things will happen.