Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    When people freak out at the start of basketball games, remember that VDump was leading the DWest 47 point game 6-0 after 2 minutes and 13-6 after 6 minutes.

Even worse, it was 22-8 after 8:30 minutes and 28-13 after 11 minutes.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 02-12-2015 at 03:14 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Waleskowski's Dad also used to show up on the Messageboards. I can't remember what his handle was.

Waleskowski was also recruited by X. I can't recall the actual reason why he didn't come- whether Skip pulled the scholly offer after he got David Freaking West to sign, or whether Waleskowski just reneged on Xavier after he saw DWest there, but I have a feeling it was the latter. We wound up with a late signee Kahlil Nixon, to fill the roster out in the same position, but Kahlil only played 5 games. Waleskowski's dad was a real trip.

In a twist of Irony, know where Keith Waleskowski works now after playing Euro ball for 9 years? Cintas......

Yep, Cintas. HA! Owned AGAIN!
    X never recruited Keith Waleskowski they recruited his brother who I believe went to Florida St.

Quote Originally Posted by xsteve1 View Post
    X never recruited Keith Waleskowski they recruited his brother who I believe went to Florida St.
    correct we recruited adam