Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of hope UC gets ranked before we play them, so if we beat them that will be a huge win especially on the road, and it will be a great resume booster
    "We went out there and zipped 'em up at the end of the game. That's our motto zip 'em up."

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_Musketeers View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of hope UC gets ranked before we play them, so if we beat them that will be a huge win especially on the road, and it will be a great resume booster
    Don't get your hopes up - there is no way Xavier is beating uc - especially on the ROAD.

Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    Don't get your hopes up - there is no way Xavier is beating uc - especially on the ROAD.
    But you said XU OWNS UC?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    But you said XU OWNS UC?
    It's an old name that I should probably change.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XUOWNSUC View Post
    It's an old name that I should probably change.
    Probably not, because they do.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Have 4 tickets in section 225 row 19
    and
    2 tickets in section 225 row 25

$45 each
    Discount for XU fans

text 513-382-7801 if interested

Quote Originally Posted by crolfes12 View Post
    Have 4 tickets in section 225 row 19
    and
    2 tickets in section 225 row 25

$45 each
    Discount for XU fans

text 513-382-7801 if interested
    You could not pay me to enter Shoemaker(5/3rd) eww.

UC looked about as bad as they have looked all year this tuesday at Temple. They turned it over repeatably and didn't play their normal defense as they gave up over 70 for the first time in like 13,493,539 games (exaggeration). I'm becoming more and more optimistic about the game next week.

If we can play through Matt/Jaylen inside (they only play 1 true big most of the time whether it is Ellis or DeBerry), it should open up our wings for good looks. Probably going to come down if we can hit enough shots. Big nights from Trevon, JP or Myles would certainly go a long way to winning.

Junior
    I'd say the 1-3-1 would dismantle them but frankly man to man D may be better. UC's biggest chance is either getting really hot from 3 or crashing the offensive glass. I know zone is a little more difficult to rebound out of so may not be smart considering that is a big part of UC offense.

Matt and Reynolds can dominate down low. If this was at home I'd expect a somewhat easy double digit win. On the road in what is the biggest game of the regular season for the Bearcats? makes it more interesting.

The key for Xavier is to keep UC off of the offensive glass and hope that a poor shooting team doesn't get hot from the three.