9. Nova
    14. GTown
    26. Xavier
    33. Butler
    36. Providence
    39. Seton Hall
    43. St. Johns

UD also 27 and UC at 40

Just thought it was interesting considering I usually don't expect much respect for X coming from him and ESPN in general

Jay Bilas Top 68

I don't have the number in front of me but I'm guessing our BPI is pretty high, much like our other advanced stats say.

Bilas has always been a bit proponent of BPI so that's why we're high in his rankings.

26=7 seed.

We just need to try and stay above the 8-9 seed range. A 6 seed would make me very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    26=7 seed.

We just need to try and stay above the 8-9 seed range. A 6 seed would make me very happy.
    Good lord, I just want to make the Final 64. Now we're talking about 6-7 seeds? Amazing how things change when you win a game on the road. But if we beat Seton Hall, I think a 5-7 seed is totally realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    26=7 seed.

Let's hope we are getting hot at the right time. The upcoming schedule allows for a lot of movement.... either way.

PS - I always like positive news, but Bilas could call us a 1 or 2 seed, and he'd still be a pompous windbag.
    Last edited by xu82; 01-28-2015 at 04:35 PM.

It's interesting how we went from maybe making the play-in game to being around a 7 seed, at least in Bilas' eyes.

So note to all, including myself- it's a long season. Things can and often do change for the better.

Amazing.

Dook grad Bil-ass can actually read the RPI list. And some pay to see that "insider info"?

Xavier -26....RPI. The B in BPI stands for Bullsheet.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I will say it again, people who watch this team from the outside, as well as all the computer rankings, have a lot more respect for this team than the bulk of our message board experts. We have had our problems this year, but it was never as bad as all the "Fire Mack" idiots were taking it.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PMI View Post
    I will say it again, people who watch this team from the outside, as well as all the computer rankings, have a lot more respect for this team than the bulk of our message board experts. We have had our problems this year, but it was never as bad as all the "Fire Mack" idiots were taking it.
    Word.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Yes, the team should be good.