View Poll Results: Who was the best performer in our 1/27 matchup at Georgetown?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Myles Davis

44 83.02%
  • Matt Stainbrook

2 3.77%
  • Remy Abell

7 13.21%
  • Other (please tell why in the thread)

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    Myles Davis is a completely different player. He takes it to the rim hard. He's going up strong and drawing fouls and we have known he can knock down his freebies. So now he has an arsenal.....not just deadly from long range.

Add to all that being the vocal leader of this team and Chris Mack has a big time weapon. Other players will respect him much more because not only is he leading vocally.....but now he's leading by example on the court (25 and 19 in the last 2 games).

What a transformation from year one to two. Hope he keeps it up because he is fun to watch. I like the head shaved too.
    Yes. He should keep that look. Might've been the biggest improvement over the DePaul game.
    zip em up

While I voted for Myles, I'm not sure I'd want to hope for steel ballz for anyone I like who ever planned to do any air travel.

The play at the end of the game where Myles just ripped the ball from two G'Town guys without getting tied up, and then pushed it down the left side of the court before being fouled, was my fav. Showed guts and deterrmination. Hopefully, the bench was watching. this is how you get starts.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    The play at the end of the game where Myles just ripped the ball from two G'Town guys without getting tied up, and then pushed it down the left side of the court before being fouled, was my fav. Showed guts and deterrmination. Hopefully, the bench was watching. this is how you get starts.
    He rebounds very aggressively. I love that about him, and I hope it rubs off on the others who may need a boost in aggressiveness on both ends.

Junior
    Myles is such a different player compared to last year.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    Myles Davis is a completely different player.,,,,,, Hope he keeps it up because he is fun to watch. I like the head shaved too.
    Keep the goatee coming out, and keep the dome shaved clean, he looks more and more like a David West "mini me", in appearance and the way he is able to rally the troops around him.
    Lovin it!!!!