Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waggy View Post
    If you get a check, it counts.
    this goes along with...her boobs are real if you can touch them.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    The whole does the play-in game count or not argument is kind of silly to me.

Having said that, can you imagine the massive amount of shit we'd be giving some other fan bases if they were pimping making the friggin play-in game?

If UD fans were bringing that up as pointing to a successful season we'd be having a field day.
    I havent seen anyone pimp it or say it was a successful season, just simply that we made the tournament, which is fact it literally cannot be argued. Yet some will definitely try!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

All-Conference
    The sky is red...see what I did there? So, in essence, yes, it can be argued.

The whole does the play-in game count or not argument is kind of silly to me.

Having said that, can you imagine the massive amount of shit we'd be giving some other fan bases if they were pimping making the friggin play-in game?

If UD fans were bringing that up as pointing to a successful season we'd be having a field day.
    I can't imagine, because I really don't think about things that are that stupid. I'd like to think I'm secure enough as a Xavier fan to not give a shit about what anonymous dayton fans think about anything. I certainly don't feel the need to apologize for each and every Xavier fan there might have ever been who's had a biased, homered, or even downright hypocritical thought at some point in their fan-ship. I suppose I can find other ways to prove I'm rational, like folding on our tournament chances before the new year...

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    The sky is red...see what I did there? So, in essence, yes, it can be argued.
    Sorry you are right, it can be. But you are wrong.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by PMI View Post
    I can't imagine, because I really don't think about things that are that stupid. I'd like to think I'm secure enough as a Xavier fan to not give a shit about what anonymous dayton fans think about anything. I certainly don't feel the need to apologize for each and every Xavier fan there might have ever been who's had a biased, homered, or even downright hypocritical thought at some point in their fan-ship. I suppose I can find other ways to prove I'm rational, like folding on our tournament chances before the new year...
    I'm not saying everyone would be, but you know damn well there would be people doing it.

I'm not saying everyone would be, but you know damn well there would be people doing it.
    Yea, I'm sure. I don't know why we'd feel the need to worry about them and their "massive amounts of shit" but whatever.

Some might even do it just to see the shit storm that ensues. (You know.... if Iwas really bored...)

Is Airing of Grievances anything like Pet Peeves?

If it is, you know what I think.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Here's a Grievance. Posters arguing over topics that should be on other threads when they should just be airing Grievances on here.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 12-23-2014 at 06:04 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell