Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: KenPom

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    To answer your question...yes, the column is dated today. Not only that, he states that UC is in because they managed to right the ship against Houston Saturday night. This confirms my belief that PD is a worthless UC shill, someone who neither watches nor cares about Xavier basketball. That's fine if you are an accountant. That's not fine if you are pretending to be a sports columnist.
    haha sounds about right for PDoc. UC losing to X and barely beating Houston in front of about 100 people clearly means they are in better shape than X.

Righting the ship against Houston??

That's like saying you got back on your diet by eating at McDonalds.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

If the old X shows up tonight aka three games ago then he probably is right. However if the X that won the last two games shows up then FOC DOC.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    If the old X shows up tonight aka three games ago then he probably is right. However if the X that won the last two games shows up then FOC DOC.
    No he isnt right either way. Win or lose tonight we will still be safely in the tournament at this point, not in the First Four.

Now lose tonight and the next two we have problems.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    To answer your question...yes, the column is dated today. Not only that, he states that UC is in because they managed to right the ship against Houston Saturday night. This confirms my belief that PD is a worthless UC shill, someone who neither watches nor cares about Xavier basketball. That's fine if you are an accountant. That's not fine if you are pretending to be a sports columnist.
    pd had a column a few years ago right before the tournament that said basically there would be no major upsets and really the little guys should just stay home. Then there were more upsets than we had seen in like 20 years. He's not a CBB fan, and he really knows nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GetUp5 View Post
    None of this matters. Paul Daugherty says we look like a First Four team that will lose in the First Four.

Why even play the games? Doc is always right.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/daug...-mon/23877169/
    I wouldn't call Butler "depleted" as PDoc alluded. I doubt if 'Chrabs' would've made any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    I wouldn't call Butler "depleted" as PDoc alluded. I doubt if 'Chrabs' would've made any difference.
    You're are correct with this statement. I was thinking he was their leading scorer. He is their third leading scorer. It's still huge missing your third best scorer but nobody was beating X that day.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    Yeah what a douhce, depleted? Really? What. A. Douche.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Yeah what a douhce, depleted? Really? What. A. Douche.
    They were ranked without their third leading scorer. Pdoc can suck it
    Zip'em Up!

Updated:

Overall - 23

Offense - 23

Defense - 57