Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Raise your hands, raise your voice, give the goats another choice in Live Chat.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

So, let me make sure I have this right, I may be missing something, it is a little confusing (not surprising since I was educated at that crosstown school that shall not be named...) am I right is saying you kinda sorta want us to try live chat?
    I only drink to steady my nerves. Sometimes I'm so steady I don't move for months. W. C. Fields

Try a taste. It's not habit forming. Swear.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

That's what my dealer keeps telling me. I'm starting to get a little suspicious that he might not be telling me the whole truth. Naaaaaaa!
    I only drink to steady my nerves. Sometimes I'm so steady I don't move for months. W. C. Fields

Call Mick Cronin whatever you want three times in Live Chat.

Watch Xavier score a mile high in Live Chat.