Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Early Bracketology - USA Today

Muskies a 10 with Nova, GT and SH also in field.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/2015...season-bracket

No UC.

So the Big East Champion gets a #4 seed and the next Three teams get #10 (GT and X) and Seton Hall gets #12? I find it hard to believe that there is an 6 seed difference between Villanova and GT and X.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Here is Palm's preseason bracket - http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology

(X a 9 seed vs ud and uk awaiting in the next round)

I am very excited to see Isaiah Whitehead. Should be interesting to see if he will be the real deal from day one and be able to lead Seton Hall to a good season. It would be pretty nice for the league if he is a big time stud and Seton Hall is good. Preseason bracketology is pretty silly though.

Bracketology in November is not the least bit reliable, but I still like it. If we're going to have a top 25 this early that isn't reliable, then why not have bracketology as well?? It's fun to look at and talk about, even if it is entirely speculative.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Hopefully Seton Hall is able to keep their roster healthy - their season got off to a bad start last year when they lost at home to Fairleigh Dickinson and St. Peter's. Their notable noncon games this year include Mercer and GW at home and trips to Wichita State, GW and South Florida. Their exempt tourney this year is the Paradise Jam.

What would really help the Big East this year is to avoid having a team underachieve like Marquette did last year. You don't need to worry about Villanova, but can you completely rely on Georgetown or St. John's or even Xavier? You just hope the stinkers for X will be few and far between when Big East play rolls around.

I'm still salty that it's Seton Hall and not Xavier visiting Charles Koch Arena December 9th.

Not surprised -- with Semaj & Justin Martin gone and a lot of young players needing to step right in to roles on the team, it's going to be very much a "prove yourself" type season for Xavier.

Sophomore
    SMU a 5 seed with J Mart